The 2012 Finalists list is out. The Technical categories and Gaeilge will be out on Thursday and will be added to that list. Tickets are now on sale for €30. If you know one of the Finalists, let them know they made the list, in case they never noticed. (It happens)
About the event itself:
- The ceremony takes place in the Mansion House, Dublin.
- Doors open at 7pm for an 8pm hard start.
- There is no sit-down meal, we have the awards given out from 8.15pm onwards, the seating is theatre style.
- There is finger food after the ceremony (around 10pm)
- It is informal attire, no tuxes are required. Bow ties are cool though. Just saying…
- All winners get to make a thank you speech. Highly emotional speeches are not frowned upon.
- If you win, go to the stage, collect the very heavy trophy, make your thank you speech, leave stage right and have your photo taken with the sponsor.
- The running order is as the category list here.