The awards evening takes place in Liberty Hall Theatre on September 28th. Doors open at 6.45pm and the event starts at 8pm, sharp.
Full price tickets are €50 from September 12th, late price tickets are €70 from September 26th. Tickets on the door will be €100 each. Don’t have a credit card or want a receipt for VAT? See below.
For those that have not been before:
- There is no dress code, the room will be set up in theatre style and seats are unallocated.
- The ceremony runs for about two hours, there is not a sit down meal. After the ceremony there will be finger food and the bars will remain open until the bar extension runs out.
- There will be loads of time and space for networking. Bring business cards if you want or a cute picture your cat drew for you.
- The Web Awards are designed to be informal, fun and a great chance to mix with the Irish Web Community.
- 1 ticket per person. It’s sad that we have to add this line in order to clarify this. If you buy two tickets or more, add their names to the guests section.
- Don’t spill boiling water on yourself, it burns.
If you need a receipt for VAT email firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to pay by EFT then email email@example.com for EFT details. We will assign your tickets on receipt of the EFT. We won’t accept post-payment. If you want us to fill out forms and tag on purchase orders, an admin fee of €100 per purchase applies in addition to the ticket prices and again tickets will only be assigned after payment. Or you can buy tickets via the Internet (which is now even on phones).